Wednesday 13 May 2009

I'm learning...


You rush across town, after being sold this amazing opportunity, to get a train that takes an hour and a half to get there. You run from the train to the agreed location, hamstrings pinging and sweat pouring. But you make it! You do a five minute insightful and humorous (if slightly out of breathe) interview with a reporter on camera, rush home that evening (catching the stopper train that takes another two hours) to watch your first Newsnight expose of the recent "morally bankrupt" political shenanigans, and they cut you to three seconds in a montage of minority views. Ho hum...thus is life, and a valuable learning experience. I also got to see a lot (via train) of the region that I haven't seen in quite a while, so I can't complain. And I've broken my media duck! Now where is that number for the 'Croxley Free' maybe they'll return my call now they know they are dealing with celebrity.....

No comments:

Post a Comment