Tuesday 19 May 2009

Time and Relative Dimensions in Space...

It's going to be cosy on the campaign trail....I hope it's got WiFi. I cannot stress how wonderful it is to have independent candidates coming together to support each other's efforts to make a difference in politics - regardless of the outcomes for the individuals themselves. When united behind a truthful cause amazing things can happen. It's time to elect people like Jules (on the right) and Andrew (on the left) that don't want to take, but are happy giving just as much. As Andrew (Parker) was filming the whole experience I'm hoping all my media training from yesterday comes in handy...we'll soon find out I guess - watch out for the video on the Jury Team SocialGo website

1 comment:

  1. We are out in Cambridge with the Campaign cruiser on our vantastic attempts to persuade the voters.

    Come and join us Saturdayu 23rd May 11am to 1pm.... see if you can spot us!

    Ian and Jules plu supporters!

    ReplyDelete